Savings Account is most suitable for individuals to save their earnings, make higher interest and have access to their funds any time. Here are some more details about this product:
- The account may be opened by Individuals / Societies / NGOs
- Accounts can be opened in the name of Minor above 12 years
- Accounts can be opened in the name of Minor below 12 years with guardian.
- No charges for opening of the account / No Maintenance charges.
- No charges for deposit and withdrawal.
- Minimum balance Afs 1,000/USD 100/EURO 100/GBP 100
- Interest is payable quarterly at the end of each quarter March, June, September & December No Cheque Book Facility. For checkbook facility, customers can open current accounts
- Account and link to Savings account (Auto Sweep facility).
- Cheque Collection facility available.
- Self-withdrawal available without Cheque book.
- The Scheme is suitable for all (except companies) with the facility to deposit and withdraw at any time and earn profit too.
- On savings accounts interest is payable on the minimum balance between 10th and Last day of the month.
- In savings, interest will be credited on the last day of the month.
- No new GPB & Euro accounts will be opend